Friday, July 13, 2012

For Audrey and Dreamy Glitter

This post features my current nails and manicure, and they are little nubs currently. I had to cut them short while at a hospital stay. So to cheer myself up, I went for one of my all time favorite polishes- China Glaze's For Audrey. Then to make it even more happy I layered NYX Girls Dreamy Glitter on top. 
For Audrey is a classic Tiffany blue creme and Dreamy Glitter has two iridescent glitters, small round and hexagon, that shift from gold to blue to pink, and pink star shaped glitters suspended in a clear base. The stars are even through out and easy to get out for a shaped glitter (No fishing around!). The pale pink stars on the light turquoise make for a super cute and easy mani.



 Natural indoor light

 Direct Sunlight
 Close up in indoor light
Pretty (and dreamy) glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment