Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sick and camera-less :/

I haven't posted in a while, a result of being sick and not having a camera :(
For the last 4 days I've had China Glaze For Audrey on and its holding up really well. No chips and minimal tip wear. (Mostly on my right thumb...Texting is to blame) I'm not sure if I should do a post on this mani because by the time i take pictures it will be after a week. Hmm. Maybe since almost everyone in blogging world knows and owns this color, I'll show a picture of its wear. Not sure yet.
I also have a Beauty and the Beast inspired manicure to post. (Wow I haven't updated in a while!) Which I snapped a few quick photos of, so I will upload them once i have my camera again.

So I'll make this short because I have no pictures to share, and hopefully be back soon.
=(^.___.^)=

No comments:

Post a Comment