Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bath & Body Works Haul!


 For my birthday I did some hauling at Bath and Body Works! My box came the other day and I was totally thrilled. I don't think I'll ever be able to recycle it..the inside is blue gingham printed! In my haul I picked up Country Apple body splash since I'm addicted to apple scents...I just went through a Yankee Fuji Apple votive in less than 2 days. Then I also love grapefruit so I though the Pink Grapefruit shower gel would make for a great morning shower pick me up. And watermelon is my second favorite scent behind apple, so I Heart Watermelon Apple shower gel was a no brainer! Plus it was on sale for $3 ;) It smells like jolly ranchers.
I was dying to try the Aromatherapy line so I got the Lavender Chamomile pillow mist, and the 3 for $10 minis. I chose 3 body washes for Sleep- Lavender Chamomile, Stress Relief- Eucalyptus Spearmint, and Energy- Orange Citrus, and one sleep lotion in Lavender Vanilla. They all smell amazing and I can't wait to use them.
Reviews coming once I get to use everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment