Saturday, November 3, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips New Limited Edition Colors and Full Collection


I think I have a Maybelline Baby Lips addiction. (Click HERE to see my original review of the permanent shades!) I just love love love these lipbalms and as soon as I heard new shades were out, I was on the hunt. I was thrilled to finally find them at my Walmart and get my anxious little paws on them. The limited edition colors come in two packs, with only 3 new lip balms one also comes with Peach Kiss.

 Coral Crush and Twinkle

 Pink Wink and Peach Kiss

 Coral Crush, Pink Wink, Twinkle

 Maybelline Baby Lips- Twinkle

Twinkle is a essentially clear, but with the slightest hint of a pinky shade (less peach than it appears in my photo). This doesn't transfer to the lips though, so it's essentially colorless. I was expecting twinkle to have some shimmer but I couldn't find any traces of it in the balm. It has a candy peach like scent.

 Maybelline Baby Lips- Pink Wink


Pink Wink is a solid light cool pink. It has some opacity and does leave color on the lips. Because of the more opaque nature of the color, it does accentuate any flakiness a bit more but it moisturizing enough to combat it as well. The scent matches the color perfectly with an accurate bubble gum fragrance. 

 Maybelline Baby Lips- Coral Crush


The shade I was excited most for was Coral Crush and it lived up to it's expectations. Coral Crush is a true red-orange shade and gives lips a gorgeous coral tint. It has a delicious grapefruit scent.


Now with these in my possession, I thought I would snap some pictures of my full Baby Lips collection!







No comments:

Post a Comment