Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tarte The Stand Outs Limited Edition Best Sellers Kit Review


If you haven't noticed already, I'm all about a good deal. It's rare that I will buy a product that's not on sale, in a value set, or with some type of discount. One particular good deal I found this holiday season is the Tarte The Stand Outs Best Sellers Kit. With all the big Tarte holiday sets I feel this one got a little lost which is a shame because it's really lovley. 
To break it down, you are getting one heck of a deal. The kit it's self is $25. It comes with a full size LipSurgence Luster, a full size Amazonian Clay Liner, a deluxe sample of Lights, Camera, Lashes, and a double ended brush. The LipSurgence is $24 alone, so for an extra buck you are getting everything else, including the $22 liner. Hellooo savings!


Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Bronze 



This is one fantastic liner. Once it dried down, it does not budge one bit. The color, bronze, is a lovley shimmering brown with hidden glimmers in the light. This is beautiful on the lash line or smudged on the lid for a sultry look.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! 


I didn't really get to try this one out as much as I would have liked, but from what I have used it has a rich black, smooth formula. It covered my lashes evenly and left them full and defined. The size is generous and perfect to tuck in a purse.

 Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster in Pouty




Pouty is aptly named as this is the perfect pink for your pout. It has the slightest shimmery luster to it, and a smooth lightweight formula. It has a light peppermint flavor. The color is an almost hot pink, but without the brightness. On me, it's almost a MLBB color with an extra oomph. While wearing this color, my mom even noticed and said my lips looked beautiful and full. Definitely a favorite!

Overall, a great little set with a great price. Perfect stocking stuffer or small gift to a friend or yourself! ;)

1 comment: