Monday, October 29, 2012

Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo - Sephora Birthday Gift!

So my birthday was last Friday, and with my last Sephora order I got the Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo! This won't be a full review since it's free for any Beauty Insiders but I thought I'd just show it off since I love it so much.







The mini Fresh Sugar lip balms come in darling metal tubes that are great quality. The original Sugar is a clear balm, and the Rose leaves a beautiful flushed tint. You get a good amount of product although the actual lip balm is thinner than most. The only problem with that is it gets wobbly from the base as you get close to the bottom. These have a light sugary citrus scent and are super moisturizing. As a fair warning these are super addictive! I received another rose one in the Sephora Give Me Some Lip set, which I've since used up, as well as the original from this set. I literally scraped every bit of product out of the tube once finished. Love these!


Fresh Sugar Original

Fresh Sugar Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment