Sunday, October 28, 2012

Maybelline Chic Naturals Quad in Designer Chocolates Reviw

Sorry for the hiatus, but today I'm back with yet another quad! This one is from Maybelline and is one of their Chic Naturals in 40Q Designer Chocolates. I got this quite some time ago before I decided to review it, so it is quite used. 





The four shades are a shimmering off white, a light beige tan with some shimmer, a almost metallic burnt maroon shade, and a matte chocolate brown.  All have decent pigmentation, nothing fantastic but not awful. The formula is workable and I have found actually quite long lasting. I actually use the brown shade as a brow color (and have hit pan since taking these pictures!) and it stays all day for me. These quads retail for about $6-7 dollars in my area and are good for a quick look. I would really recommend these for beginners with makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment