Friday, October 19, 2012

Wet N' Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Just Peachy

Today I have a little review on Wet N' Wild's Mega Last Lip Color in 903C Just Peachy. 






This lipstick is a pretty shade of nude peach with a matte finish. This lipstick is opaque and full coverage, but the formula is very dry. It accentuates any flakiness or dryness on the lips so I would recommend a moisturizing lipbalm before use. This lasted a 3-4 hours on my lips before needing touch ups so I would say it's fairly lasting but I don't know if it's worth of the title "Mega Last." Overall for price of a few bucks at the drug store, it's not too bad but it's certainly not the best. I wasn't a fan of this dry formula, but it might prove better for those who appreciate matte finishes more.



No comments:

Post a Comment