Monday, October 1, 2012

Perfekt Lip Perfection Gel in Melrose

Today I just have some initial thoughts on the Lip Perfection Gel by Perfekt. I got a sample from Sephora and wasn't sure if I was going to post about it since it wasn't full size. But I figured if I only wear it once, I might as well take pictures! And one wear I think is enough for lip products to get an initial idea of the product.



The sample I got was in Melrose, which looks a bit scary in the bubble. However it's not nearly as dark as it looks and is a nice mauve MLBB type shade. This "gel" is very cool! It has a thin, non-sticky texture and a light mint scent. On the lips it feels amazing, I can't think of any way to describe it but it feels like you have a layer of water hugging your lips! It's shiny like a gloss, but definitely a gel texture and consistency. This was very moisturizing as well. The only downside was that without the tackiness, the gel doesn't wear very well through drinking and eating. However I think this is a very interesting product and am interested in maybe buying a full size one day.

 Bare Lips

 Perfekt Lip Perfection Gel in Melrose

No comments:

Post a Comment