Sunday, October 21, 2012

Maybelline The Mega Plush Mascara Review


I'm a huge fan of Maybelline mascara's and in particular of the Volum' Express line. I love collecting each new release and the Mega Plush was no exception. This mascara claims to have a gel mousse formula to make lashes soft, and well plush! I got mine in Blackest Black.




The wand is an oblong oval shape and is flexible so it can wiggle during application.  I found the Mega Plush has a rather wet but still thick gel like formula that applies smoothly. I had a few clumps but just combing through with the wand smoothed everything out. I found the Mega Plush didn't give me the false lash effect, but it did plump my lashes up nicley and add a rich black color. Overall, I like the more natural full lashes it gave me without any flaking, crunchyness, or spider lashes. It's not love or a holy grail formula, but it's a nice everyday mascara with a unique formula.

before and after the Mega Plush



No comments:

Post a Comment