Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact

A few weeks ago Sephora was giving away deluxe samples of Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact, and I got one with my order. Unfortunately, they only offered 3 shades and the lightest one offered is too dark and yellow for my skin tone. In the actual product line is a greater shade selection though however. So I can't report on the actual wear of the product as I gave it to my mom, but I'll just share swatches and initial thoughts. The shade I got was Nude.










This product is creamy and smooth, but surprisingly sheer for a cream makeup. I guess Laura Mercier was on the right track for translating a tinted moisturizer into a compact. I might take a second look at this product and consider a different shade as I liked the texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment