Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wet N' WIld Color Icon Trio Silent Treatment

Wet N' WIld has gotten pretty well known for being an inexpensive brand that has really changed the quality expectations of drugstore products, especially with their soft, pigmented shadows. I've been using the Silent Treatment trio for a while now and thought I would share my thoughts.





 Here's swatches with and without flash.




My personal favorite is the eyelid shade, a metallic purple taupe. This shade has the best pigmentation. The brow bone color is a light pink, a bit frosty. The crease is a dark black-brown with small glitter. The glitter doesn't show up on the eye and this is intense crease color. It has good pay-off but isn't as silky as the other two.

Here's a quick look I did using the eyelid all over the lid, and the crease as more of a wash, with the brow bone as a highlight. My brows are an absolute wreck, I apologize!



No comments:

Post a Comment