Thursday, September 6, 2012

L'oreal Studio Secrets Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad in Woodrose

So today I have a quad from L'oreal! I haven't seen much talk on these Wear Infinite shadows from the Studio Secrets line, but I loved the colors in this one called Woodrose, and decided to give them a shot.


(Apparently this is for brown eyes...oh well!) 



The shadows in this quad don't have names so I'll just refer to them by the numbers they are labeled as.

1 is a sheer, shimmery dusty grey pink, this is what L'oreal says to use all over the lid.

2 is an off white and also very shimmery. This is the highlight.

3 is a light silver-grey, for use in the crease.

4 is a charcoal with a bit of silver sparkle. Pigmentation is not good on this one, very little color payoff. I can't see this working as a liner, as recommended.

These shadows were all pretty sheer and had to be built up to get much color. I found the first 3 all seemed to blend together, and the 4th didn't offer much depth. The wear was definitely not "infinite" and faded after a few hours. I can't say I would recommend these shadows unless you like just a wash of shimmer, and even then there are better options. Woodrose had the potential to be good, but I think L'oreal dropped the ball here.


Look using 1 on the inner lid, 2 on inner corner, 3 on outer lid, and 4 in crease.


No comments:

Post a Comment