Wednesday, September 19, 2012

L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte

I finally picked up one of the L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow! I got one in Iced Latte and I'm thrilled with it. So here's some pictures and then some thoughts :)





The shadow comes in a screw off type container. The texture is super soft and buttery and dense, and pigment is just packed in. Below you can see the pay off in just one swipe!


The color of Iced Latte is a shimmering champagne. A light beige with just a touch of pale gold. It's a stunning highlight color and brings tons of light to the eye.



This shadow is positively bulletproof. For the above swatch on my eye, I just gently patted on some color, no primer or base. I didn't bother to use makeup remover since I was taking a shower right after and figured between the water and face wash, a bit of eyeshadow would come off. But no. This shadow held tight to my lids, and low and behold I came out, dried my face off and my eye was still shimmering. L'oreal nailed the "Infallible" part in this formula. I'm seriously impressed and look forward to trying more shades!

And here's a look using Iced Latte I've been loving latley

No comments:

Post a Comment