Monday, September 10, 2012

Tokidoki Stellina Nail Confetti

Today, I have some more Tokidoki to share but this time on the nails. I love this brand and am very sad to see it's stay at Sephora is over, but at least it is a great opportunity to snag these products at an unbeatable price.  I got this Nail Confetti in Stellina for $4! This is a gorgeous high glitter polish.




Stellina is a mix of dense small purple glitter and slightly larger (but still small) round magenta glitter. It also comes with these cute Tokidoki nail stickers!



In natural lighting


 In bright lighting. Some out of focus to show how sparkly this is! I couldn't even capture the glittery goodness completely.



I used three coats of Stellina to cover completely, and didn't have any trouble with application. It dried fairly quickly as well. I would highly recommend a coat or two of topcoat on this one because it dries bumpy and the shine falls a little flat. This truly sparkles with a layer of gloss on top. Great polish :D

No comments:

Post a Comment